Real Estate Law
Investing in real estate is an excellent way to build your wealth, prepare for retirement, put your children through college and ensure the lifelong comfort you crave. It is also, however, a complicated field with a lot of laws to respect, especially when it comes to the recent tenant laws instituted in Oregon.
If you want to make real estate a profitable venture, you need the right kind of help. Underwood Law can work with you to ensure your sales, deeds, promissory notes, contracts and leases are correct and in order. We can assist with the resolution of boundary and tenant disputes, help you file evictions correctly (without getting yourself in trouble) and aid you with insurance matters.
Get in touch today to learn more about our real estate services and put your real estate law game in hyperdrive.
Underwood Law assists its clients with Real Estate needs by providing seasoned legal advice regarding:
- Assistance with Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Real Estate Sales & Transactions
- Deed Preparation & Recording
- Preparation of Land Sale Contracts
- Preparation of Promissory Notes
- Preparation & Negotiation of Commercial & Residential Leases
- Preparation of Easement & License Agreements
- Resolution of Boundary Disputes
- Resolution of Landlord/Tenant Matters and Disputes
- HOA Dispute Resolution & General Board Representation
- Title Insurance Matters
To request a low-cost consultation, please fill out the form below.
We will be in touch with you shortly.
Please Note: Neither the content on this Website nor any transmissions between you and Underwood Law LLC through this Website are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. By communicating with our firm through this Website, you should not provide any confidential information to us concerning any potential or actual legal matter you may have. Before providing any such information to us, you must obtain approval to do so from one of our attorneys. By clicking “Submit”, you understand and agree that Underwood Law LLC has no duty to keep any information you provide confidential.