Investing in real estate can be an excellent way to build your wealth, prepare for retirement, put your children through college, and ensure the lifelong comfort you crave. It is also, however, a complicated field with a lot of laws to understand, especially when it comes to landlord tenant law, commercial property, property disputes, title issues, and land use and environmental matters.
If you want to make real estate a profitable or less risky venture, you need the right kind of help. Underwood Law can work with you to ensure your sales and transactions are done right through appropriate deeds, promissory notes, contracts, and leases in order to best protect you and get your deal done. We can also assist with boundary and tenant disputes, land acquisitions and sales, and aid you with insurance claim matters.
Get in touch today to learn more about our real estate services.
Underwood Law assists its clients with Real Estate needs by providing seasoned legal advice regarding:
- Assistance with Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Real Estate Sales & Transactions
- Deed Preparation & Recording
- Preparation of Land Sale Contracts
- Preparation of Promissory Notes
- Preparation & Negotiation of Commercial & Residential Leases
- Preparation of Easement & License Agreements
- Resolution of Boundary Disputes
- Resolution of Landlord/Tenant Matters and Disputes
- HOA Dispute Resolution & General Board Representation
- Title Insurance & Insurance Claims
- Environmental & Land Use
Real Estate Blog
To request a low-cost consultation, please fill out the form below.
We will be in touch with you shortly.
Please Note: Neither the content on this Website nor any transmissions between you and Underwood Law LLC through this Website are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. By communicating with our firm through this Website, you should not provide any confidential information to us concerning any potential or actual legal matter you may have. Before providing any such information to us, you must obtain approval to do so from one of our attorneys. By clicking “Submit”, you understand and agree that Underwood Law LLC has no duty to keep any information you provide confidential.