Underwood Law assists its clients with Regulatory Compliance needs by providing seasoned legal advice regarding:
- Federal, State, and Local Regulatory Risk Mitigation, Licensing, & Compliance Services
- Federal, State, and Local Regulatory Filings
- General Regulatory Compliance Counsel
- Administrative Law Counsel
- Oregon and Washington Licensing and Compliance Matters
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC), Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Oregon Construction Contractor’s Board (CCB), Portland Office of Neighborhood Involvement (ONI) Licensing, Compliance, and Application ` Assistance
- Compliance Counsel Regarding Oregon’s Unlawful Trade Practices Act (UTPA) and the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Counsel Regarding Building & Zoning Matters
To request a low-cost consultation, please fill out the form below.
We will be in touch with you shortly.
Please Note: Neither the content on this Website nor any transmissions between you and Underwood Law LLC through this Website are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. By communicating with our firm through this Website, you should not provide any confidential information to us concerning any potential or actual legal matter you may have. Before providing any such information to us, you must obtain approval to do so from one of our attorneys. By clicking “Submit”, you understand and agree that Underwood Law LLC has no duty to keep any information you provide confidential.