Underwood Law assists its clients with Business Law needs by providing seasoned legal advice regarding:
- Appropriate Entity Selection
- Corporate Formations, C-Corporations, S-Corporations, Non-Profit Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnerships, & Sole Proprietorships
- General Legal Counsel
- Employment Law Matters
- Regulatory Compliance
- Contractual Matters
- Non-Competition, Non-Disclosure, and Non-Competition Agreements
- Tax Planning, Compliance, and Mitigation Strategies
- Federal and State Licensing Matters and Compliance
- Commercial Leasing
- Asset Purchases, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Succession Planning
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
To request a low-cost consultation, please fill out the form below.
We will be in touch with you shortly.
Please Note: Neither the content on this Website nor any transmissions between you and Underwood Law LLC through this Website are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. By communicating with our firm through this Website, you should not provide any confidential information to us concerning any potential or actual legal matter you may have. Before providing any such information to us, you must obtain approval to do so from one of our attorneys. By clicking “Submit”, you understand and agree that Underwood Law LLC has no duty to keep any information you provide confidential.