Underwood Law assists its clients with Business Formation needs by providing seasoned legal advice regarding:
- Appropriate Entity Selection
- Corporate Formations, C-Corporations, S-Corporations, Non-Profit Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Partnerships, & Sole Proprietorships
- Tax Planning, Compliance, and Mitigation Strategies
- Operating Agreement and/or Bylaw Preparation
- Asset Purchase and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Liability Mitigation
- Federal and State Licensing Matters and Compliance
- Obtaining Federal Employer Identification Numbers (EIN) and Business Identification Numbers for Oregon (BIN)
- Avoiding the Probate of Business Assets Upon the Death of an Owner with Effective Formation Planning
To request a low-cost consultation, please fill out the form below.
We will be in touch with you shortly.
Please Note: Neither the content on this Website nor any transmissions between you and Underwood Law LLC through this Website are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. By communicating with our firm through this Website, you should not provide any confidential information to us concerning any potential or actual legal matter you may have. Before providing any such information to us, you must obtain approval to do so from one of our attorneys. By clicking “Submit”, you understand and agree that Underwood Law LLC has no duty to keep any information you provide confidential.